Results from 2022 Event. Well done to all that participated on Saturday in our 28th…
We were crossing our fingers, holding our breath and everything else we could………
But, reluctantly we have had to make the call to not proceed with our Kaiteriteri Gold event on March 19th.
Obviously we are disappointed but the safety of us all, is most important. The principle of the Red Light Setting is to minimise the transmission rate, therefor there is no possible way for this event to operate and respect the intent of this setting.
Projections are stating that we will be under the Red Light Setting for a few more weeks so rather than wait with uncertainty, until closer to the event day we are postponing.
The provisional postponement date is Saturday November 5th.
Nelson Events Team